The Lions VIP Tailgate
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, The Lions VIP Tailgate is temporarily on hold.
The Ultimate Tailgate Experience for the 2020 Lions Season
A unique opportunity at Comerica Park – home of the Detroit Tigers. Located @ Comerica Park directly across from Ford Field.
If you are a diehard Lions fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience, you’ll want to check out the new VIP Lions Pre-Game Tailgate.
If game is cancelled or is played without fans you will be offered a full refund.
If game is played without fans our tailgate will start 1 hour before kickoff and will continue during the game
Bullseye Event Group will obey all orders regarding occupancy in bars and restaurants
A unique partnership with Comerica Park home of the Detroit Tigers allows Bullseye Event Group to offer you the easiest & most luxurious Lions gameday experience out there. 90 degrees outside, no problem your inside. 25 degrees outside, no problem you are inside. Equipped with 3 bars, multiple soft leather lounge seating areas and plenty of TV’s for your ESPN gameday coverage. It doesn’t get any easier or more convenient than this.
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Located directly across from Ford Field in Comerica Park’s Tiger Club
- Entrance is located at the intersection of Witherell Street & East Elizabeth Street
- Music Headliner DJ Don Mecca
- All food and drinks (bar) are included in price
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- All you can eat premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May
- Menu to include grilled filet mignon, mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, assorted hot sauce and barbecue sauce, Bullseye 12-hour pulled pork, twice cooked chicken wings, taco and nacho fiesta, fresh doughnuts and gourmet waffle bar, hand tossed farmers market salads and passed entrees of gourmet cheeseburgers. Minor menu changes periodically.
- Special Thanksgiving Day Menu: Roast turkey with a mustard maple bacon gravy, bread basket, condiment and cheese for sandwich making. Bullseye 12-hour pulled pork, twice cooked chicken wings, taco and nacho fiesta, hand tossed farmers market salads, gourmet cheeseburger sliders, Mac and cheese with cheddar and gruyere, sweet potato au gratin whipped and topped with cinnamon marshmallow, BBQ carrots with local honey and red chile, green bean casserole with chanterelle mushroom, cornbread stuffing with herbs, butter and bacon, pecan pie, and apple pie.
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine from Miller Coors and Heineken.
- Refreshments from Pepsi.
- Reserved corporate VIP tables available with logo signage (additional expense)
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Lions cheerleaders, former Lions players and NFL alumni.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches.
- Pre-game HD TV coverage.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Lions VIP tailgate that has 10+ Xbox gaming stations.
- Live auction on amazing signed Detroit Lions memorabilia.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Detroit Lions. In 2005, Bullseye began building the hospitality side of our business. We have always offered hospitality, but in 2005 we had the vision to begin providing once-in-a-lifetime hospitality. Bullseye Event Group staked its claim as the premier hospitality provider for sporting events all around the world. From The Colts VIP Tailgate to Gate 6 Hospitality at the Masters and The Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl we are proud to be the industry leader in hospitality.
Music Headliner for 2020
Official Lions VIP Tailgate DJ Don Mecca
DJ Don Mecca is one of Detroit’s most renowned Open Format DJs because he possesses a lethal playbook of a variety of genres. To him, music a lifestyle and a state of mind. He has always been inspired by music. From the days of sitting on the porch listening to Hip-Hop, Beatboxing and Free-Styling with childhood friends. This is what really kicked off his love affair with music. As he matured so did his relationship with music. He then began studying the mechanics of how it all came together to make it so euphoric to him. Along the way he discovered his desire to not just hear the music, but to manipulate it. This has forged his illustrious 15 year career as not only a DJ, but a producer as well with releases with LFO Records. There is not a venue in Detroit that hasn’t heard his unique style.
Menu for 2020 Lions VIP Tailgate:
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May has been named head chef for the Lions VIP Tailgate. Touting a brand new menu created exclusively by celebrity chef extraordinaire May, A classically-trained chef and member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
Grilled filet mignon
Mac and Cheese
Hand Tossed farmers market salads
Taco and Nacho Fiesta with house made chips and dips
Corn tortilla and potato chips
Sour cream and onion
Roasted tomato salsa
Creamy Cabbage slaw
Bourbon BBQ pulled pork sliders
Gourmet cheeseburger sliders
Twice Cooked Chicken Wing Station
Dry rubbed jerk chicken wing
Fudge brownie bites