The Lions VIP Tailgate
The Ultimate Tailgate Experience for every home game of the 2021 Lions Season
Located at the former Punch Bowl Social building 4 blocks (3 min walk)
If you are a diehard Lions fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience, you’ll want to check out the new VIP Lions Pre-Game Tailgate.
Bullseye Event Group will follow local Covid-19 protocols and NFL fan guidelines for tailgate events.
Bullseye Event Group offers you the easiest & most luxurious Lions gameday experience out there. 90 degrees outside, no problem your inside. 25 degrees outside, no problem you are inside, 70 degrees and sunny even better we will open the large garage doors and you get the open air experience. Equipped with 3 bars, multiple soft leather lounge seating areas and plenty of TV’s for your ESPN gameday coverage. It doesn’t get any easier or more convenient than this.
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Located at the Old Punch Bowl Social building 3.5 blocks and less than a 3 minute walk to Ford Field.
- Entrance is located at 1331 Broadway St
- Music Headliner DJ Don Mecca
- All food and drinks (bar) are included in price
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- All you can eat premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May Detroit’s very own Michelin star finalist Kate Williams
- Sample Menu subject to change based upon availability: loaded waffle fry and salad bar with waffle fries, cheddar cheese sauce, mixed toppings, romaine, mixed greens, coney sauce, grilled shrimp and pulled chicken, bistro bar with carved roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, shrimp scampi, caprese salad, pasta bar with beef stroganoff, beer cheddar Mac and cheese, roasted vegetable penne and chicken Alfredo, slider bar with grilled cheese and tomato soup and steakhouse sliders, and waffle bread pudding with caramel sauce. Minor menu changes periodically.
- Thanksgiving Day Menu:
STATION ONE-Spiced Butternut Squash Soup with Apple Slaw
Shrimp Cocktail with Horseradish Sauce
STATION TWO-Harvest Greens Salad with Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes, and Poppy Seed Dressing
Fried Green Beans and Mushrooms with Crispy Onions and Cream Sauce
Winter Tortellini Salad with White Beans, Caramelized Onions, Parmesan, Pecan, Sage
STATION THREE-Roasted Turkey Breast
Herbed Pan Gravy
STATION FOUR-Smoked Turkey Gravy and Waffles with Candied Peaches
Pulled Bacon Walking Tacos, Jalapeno Cheddar, Charred corn, Scallion
Corn and Black Bean Walking Tacos, Jalapeno Cheddar, Scallion, Tomato
Turkey Sausage, Egg and, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with Cranberry Mayo
STATION FIVE-Pumpkin Pie with Marshmallow Topping
Chocolate Cream Pie
Boston Creme Pie
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine from Miller Coors and Heineken.
- Refreshments from Coca Cola.
- Reserved corporate VIP tables available with logo signage (additional expense)
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Lions cheerleaders.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches.
- Pre-game HD TV coverage.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Lions VIP tailgate that has Xbox gaming stations.
- Live auction on amazing signed Detroit Lions memorabilia.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Detroit Lions. In 2005, Bullseye began building the hospitality side of our business. We have always offered hospitality, but in 2005 we had the vision to begin providing once-in-a-lifetime hospitality. Bullseye Event Group staked its claim as the premier hospitality provider for sporting events all around the world. The VIP Tailgate model is In 6 NFL franchises and The Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl we are proud to be the industry leader in hospitality.
Music Headliner for 2021
Official Lions VIP Tailgate DJ Don Mecca
DJ Don Mecca is one of Detroit’s most renowned Open Format DJs because he possesses a lethal playbook of a variety of genres. To him, music a lifestyle and a state of mind. He has always been inspired by music. From the days of sitting on the porch listening to Hip-Hop, Beatboxing and Free-Styling with childhood friends. This is what really kicked off his love affair with music. As he matured so did his relationship with music. He then began studying the mechanics of how it all came together to make it so euphoric to him. Along the way he discovered his desire to not just hear the music, but to manipulate it. This has forged his illustrious 15 year career as not only a DJ, but a producer as well with releases with LFO Records. There is not a venue in Detroit that hasn’t heard his unique style.
Menu for 2021 Lions VIP Tailgate:
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May Leads all things Bullseye Event Group culinary. Chef May has chosen Chef Kate Williams to be the Head chef for Lions VIP Tailgate. Chef May and Chef Williams will collaborate to create a brand new menu, Chef Aaron May classically-trained chef and member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
Lions VIP Tailgate Chef Kate Williams is recognized as one of Detroit’s top chefs and restaurateurs and is the Head Chef for the Lions VIP Tailgate. In 2018 Food + Wine named her one of America’s best new chefs and GQ and Esquire named Kate’s restaurant to their lists of best new restaurants.