The Lions VIP Tailgate
The Ultimate Tailgate Experience for the 2019 Lions Season
Baseball might be over but we are just getting started. A unique opportunity at Comerica Park – home of the Detroit Tigers. Located @ Comerica Park directly across from Ford Field.
If you are a diehard Lions fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience, you’ll want to check out the new VIP Lions Pre-Game Tailgate.
Baseball might be over but we are just getting started. A unique partnership with the Detroit Tigers allows Bullseye Event Group to offer you the easiest & most luxurious Lions gameday experience out there. 90 degrees outside, no problem your inside. 25 degrees outside, no problem your inside. Equipped with 3 bars, multiple soft leather lounge seating areas and plenty of TV’s for your ESPN gameday coverage. It doesn’t get any easier or more convenient than this.
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Located directly across from Ford Field
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- All you can eat premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May
- Menu to include grilled filet mignon, mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, assorted hot sauce and barbecue sauce, Bullseye 12-hour pulled pork, twice cooked chicken wings, taco and nacho fiesta, fresh doughnuts and gourmet waffle bar, hand tossed farmers market salads and passed entrees of gourmet cheeseburgers. Minor menu changes periodically.
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine from Miller Coors and Heineken.
- Refreshments from Pepsi.
- Reserved corporate VIP tables available with logo signage (additional expense)
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Lions cheerleaders, former Lions players and NFL alumni.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches.
- Pre-game HD TV coverage.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Lions VIP tailgate that has 10+ Xbox gaming stations.
- Live auction on amazing signed Detroit Lions memorabilia.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Detroit Lions. In 2005, Bullseye began building the hospitality side of our business. We have always offered hospitality, but in 2005 we had the vision to begin providing once-in-a-lifetime hospitality. Bullseye Event Group staked its claim as the premier hospitality provider for sporting events all around the world. From The Colts VIP Tailgate to Gate 6 Hospitality at the Masters and The Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl we are proud to be the industry leader in hospitality.
Menu for 2019 Lions VIP Tailgate:
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May has been named head chef for the Lions VIP Tailgate. Touting a brand new menu created exclusively by celebrity chef extraordinaire May, A classically-trained chef and member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
Grilled filet mignon
Mac and Cheese
Hand Tossed farmers market salads
Taco and Nacho Fiesta with house made chips and dips
Corn tortilla and potato chips
Sour cream and onion
Roasted tomato salsa
Creamy Cabbage slaw
Bourbon BBQ pulled pork sliders
Gourmet cheeseburger sliders
Twice Cooked Chicken Wing Station
Dry rubbed jerk chicken wing
Fudge brownie bites