The Colts VIP Tailgate @ the Bullseye Event Center
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, The Colts VIP Tailgate is temporarily on hold.
The Ultimate Tailgate Experience for the 2020 Colts Season
If you are a diehard Colts fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience, you’ll want to check out our very own VIP Colts Game day experience. Located at the Bullseye Event Center directly across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium.
Bullseye Event Group will obey all orders regarding occupancy in bars and restaurants and large gathering restrictions.
Bullseye Event Center will open its event space 2 overhead doors and will open the walls of the pavilion making it open air.
Colts VIP Tailgates will start 1 hour before kickoff
Colts VIP Tailgates will offer food service through the ½ way point of the 4th quarter
Colts VIP Tailgates will close its doors immediately following the conclusion of the Colts game.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Indianapolis Colts. In 2005, Bullseye began building the hospitality side of our business. We have always offered hospitality, but in 2005 we had the vision to begin providing once-in-a-lifetime hospitality. Bullseye Event Group staked its claim as the premier hospitality provider for sporting events all around the world. From The Colts VIP Tailgate to Gate 6 Hospitality at the Masters and The Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl we are proud to be the industry leader in hospitality.
About Bullseye Event Center:
Bullseye Event Center (B.E.C.) is 9500 square feet of fully renovated, free flowing open indoor event space with 6500 square feet of outdoor event greenspace. An industrial feel with acid washed concrete floors and exposed brick, B.E.C. features dramatic views of Lucas Oil Stadium and the entire Downtown Indianapolis skyline. The Bullseye Event Center is located directly across the street from Lucas Oil stadium. Not a few blocks, not down the street, not a short walk but literally located on the other side of the street from Lucas Oil Stadium at 723 South Capitol Avenue. Bullseye Event Group is the hospitality industry leader in the sports world. Our staff has been creating and building events from scratch for the past 28 years, our knowledge and our vision is annually recognized on the biggest national stage and now we offer that to you for weddings, trade shows, sporting events, corporate gatherings, social events, or a religious or non-profit charity events, we are bringing the next level of hospitality to Indianapolis at Bullseye Event Center.
Inside the Tailgate Party:
Tailgating doesn’t get better than this when its 90 degrees outside, step inside and enjoy the AC. Is it 70 degrees and sunny? No problem, enjoy the outdoor space. Bullseye Event Center (B.E.C) is equipped with 3 retractable glass garage doors. Two on the front of the building open up to our Trex deck which gives your guests the ability to sit under the shadows of Lucas Oil Stadium. The third glass garage door opens up to 5000 square feet of custom stamped concrete with beautiful green space and dramatic views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline. Yes it is football and it is Indianapolis 25 degrees at kickoff is not unusual, we have you covered. The Colts VIP tailgate opens three hours before kickoff and closes at opening kickoff for every Colts home game.
Menu for 2020:
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May has been named head chef for the Colts VIP Tailgate. Touting a brand new menu created exclusively by celebrity chef extraordinaire May, A classically-trained chef and member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Located DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET from Lucas Oil Stadium @ Bullseye Event Center
- Open one hours prior to kickoff
- Premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May
- Menu to include red wine braised short rib steaks, mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, assorted hot sauce and barbecue sauce, Bullseye 12-hour pulled pork, twice cooked chicken wings two ways, taco and nacho fiesta, fresh doughnuts and gourmet waffle bar, hand tossed farmers market salads and passed entrees of gourmet cheeseburgers. Minor menu changes periodically.
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine from Miller Coors and Heineken.
- Refreshments from Coca-Cola.
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Colts cheerleaders, former Colts players and NFL alumni.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches.
- ESPN broadcasts of NFL Gameday.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Colts VIP tailgate that has 12+ Xbox gaming stations.
- Live auction on amazing signed Indianapolis Colts memorabilia.
Gameday VIP Parking Available:
Purchase a parking pass to park across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium.