The Saints VIP Tailgate @ the Benson Tower
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, The Saints VIP Tailgate is temporarily on hold.
The Ultimate Tailgate Experience for the 2020 Saints Season
If game is cancelled or is played without fans you will be offered a full refund.
If game is played without fans our tailgate will start 1 hour before kickoff and will continue during the game
Bullseye Event Group will obey all orders regarding occupancy in bars and restaurants
Purchase Saints VIP Tailgate Tickets
New Orleans is known for its incredible food, good times and the Saints. We have taken all of that and put it into one offering. If you are a diehard Saints fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience with an incredible food experience, you’ll want to check out our very own VIP Saints Pre-Game Tailgate. Located at the Benson Tower overlooking Champions Square and directly next to the Mercedes Benz Superdome.
Located on the 5th floor is home of Saints VIP Tailgate hospitality equipped with a rooftop lounge overlooking Champions Square with spectacular views of the Superdome.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Tailgate Partner of the New Orleans Saints. In 2005, Bullseye began building the hospitality side of our business. We have always offered hospitality, but in 2005 we had the vision to begin providing once-in-a-lifetime hospitality. Bullseye Event Group staked its claim as the premier hospitality provider for sporting events all around the world. From multiple NFL teams VIP Tailgates to Gate 6 Hospitality at the Masters and The Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl we are proud to be the industry leader in hospitality.
Inside the Tailgate Party:
Tailgating doesn’t get better than this. The Saints VIP tailgate opens three hours before kickoff and closes at opening kickoff for every Saints home game. Admission includes open premium bar for 3 hours and all you can eat incredible menu. Fleur De Lis is the official rental company of the Saints VIP Tailgate.
Menu for 2020:
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May has been named head chef for the Saints VIP Tailgate. Touting a brand new menu created exclusively by celebrity chef extraordinaire May, A classically-trained chef and member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
Music Headliner for 2020
Official Saints VIP Tailgate DJ Digital
With over 20 years of mixing under his belt, DJ Digital is an artist fully immersed in his craft. He’s respected as one of the top Open Format DJs in the industry, host of XXL Higher Level Radio, a nationally-syndicated radio program that airs five nights a week from coast to coast for one of the biggest hip hop brands in the world. DJ Digital’s résumé matches the range of his sound. He’s performed alongside artists like Pharrell, Snoop Dogg, Tiesto, Lil Wayne, George Clinton, Questlove, A-Trak, and Jazzy Jeff — just to name a few — gaining respect through his technical blending and professionalism
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Located NEXT TO Mercedes Benz Superdome @ the Benson Tower (5th floor, overlooking Champions Square)
- Home of WWL Radio Fans First Take live broadcast.
- Music Headliner DJ Digital
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine.
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May created premium buffet
- Each home game Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May will collaborate with Scot Craig of NOLA’s restaurant favorite Katies & Francesca’s to collaborate an incredible food experience for your Saints game day experience.
- Menu to include your favorite New Orleans foods, Gumbo, Etouffee, Jambalaya, Red Beans & Rice, Po Boy’s. Assorted hot sauce bar and hand tossed farmers market salads and passed entrees of gourmet cheeseburgers. Minor menu changes periodically.
- Brunch Station for morning games features cheesey egg scramble or frittata, gourmet waffle bar, bacon, sausage and breakfast pastries. Snack station with crispy tortilla strips, salsa, quest dip, soft pretzel bites, house made potato chips with carmelized onion dip. Southwest eggs and cheese croissant sliders. Buffalo, BBQ, and spicy garlic grilled wings. Roasted pork loin with mac and cheese, roasted vegetables and cheese and herb grits. Bloody Mary Bar with tajin, sriracha, worchestire, Slim Jim’s, olives, lemon and lime wedges, celery, pepperoncini and fresh jalapeño.
- Refreshments from Coca-Cola.
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Saintsations and Saints Alumni.
- Official tailgate to the Who Dat Nation Fan Club “The Big Easy Mafia”
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches inside, outdoor patio overlooks Champions Square
- ESPN broadcasts of NFL Gameday.
- Live auction on amazing signed New Orleans Saints memorabilia.