The Radisson Blu Downtown Hotel
3 Night Minneapolis Super Bowl Travel Package
A landmark of the Twin Cities skyline, the upper upscale Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown welcomes you Super Bowl weekend with its outstanding location in the middle of downtown Minneapolis. You’ll be within walking distance of Target Field, the theaters of Hennepin Avenue, Target Center and U.S. Bank Stadium, and the hotel has direct access to the Minneapolis Skyway system.
For breakfast, lunch and dinner, head to the on-site FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, a popular downtown restaurant serving farm-to-table cuisine with a Midwestern flair. If you need dining suggestions Super Bowl weekend ask the Radisson Blu concierge team for advice and helpful tips
Contemporary comfort in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
The Radisson Blu Downtown Minneapolis Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Radisson Blu Hotel for three (3) nights. Check-in Friday February 2, 2018 and check-out Monday February 5, 2018
- Super Bowl LII game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 4, 2018 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:00pm (noon) – 4:30pm
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday in Houston 2017
- 25+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- Within walking distance to U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Super Bowl gift bag.