The Marriott AC Hotel Mall of America Hotel
4 Night Minneapolis Super Bowl Travel Package
The Mall of America is not only a World destination for shopping and entertainment, two of the Mall of America surrounding hotels will be home to BOTH participating Super Bowl teams. If you want to be close to the participating Super Bowl teams the Mall of America location is where you want to be.
The brand-new hotel is located at the Mall of America the AC Hotel Mall of America is designed for urban spirits and an ideal choice for Super Bowl weekend. If you are looking for entertainment, restaurants, nightlife and WORLD CLASS shopping, this AC Hotel Mall of America is the spot and footsteps away from your room. Connected to the AC Hotel Mall of America is Hazelwood Food and Drink restaurant, Jimmy Johns and The Grind Coffee shop.
At the AC Hotel Mall of America, Super Bowl guests will step into a world that is timelessly modern.
- AC Lounge Bar featuring wine-on-tap, signature cocktails, craft beers and tapas-style small bites
- AC Kitchen featuring a European-inspired Continental breakfast
- AC Library, a 24-hour access self-service business center with complimentary Wi-Fi and wireless printing
- 24-hour fitness center with floor to ceiling windows
The Marriott AC Hotel Mall of America offers everything you need for a great Super Bowl stay in Minneapolis.
The Marriott AC Hotel Mall of America Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Marriott AC Hotel Mall of America for four (4) nights. Check-in Thursday February 1, 2018 and check-out Monday February 5, 2018
- Super Bowl LII game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 4, 2018 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:00pm (noon) – 4:30pm
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday in Houston 2017
- 25+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- Within walking distance to U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip game day transportation to U.S. Bank Stadium.