4 Night Minnesota Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl LII Minneapolis Minnesota
Sunday, February 4, 2018
The NFL has announced that Super Bowl LII will be played in Minnesota on Sunday, February 4, 2018
The game, played in 2018, will be the first Super Bowl in the new Vikings’ stadium in Downtown Minneapolis. Minnesota has previously hosted a Super Bowl in the old Metrodome so the City is no stranger to hosting the biggest sporting event in the United States.
Book your packages now! Hotels in downtown Minneapolis are going to be harder to find than the Super Bowl tickets themselves!
The Hotel Ivy Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Marriott AC Hotel Mall of America for four (4) nights. Check-in Thursday February 1, 2018 and check-out Monday February 5, 2018
- Super Bowl LII game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 4, 2018 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:00pm (noon) – 4:30pm
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday in Houston 2017
- 25+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- Within walking distance to U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip game day transportation to U.S. Bank Stadium.