Who We Are
Bullseye Event Group is a pioneer in the secondary ticket and sports travel industry. Our story began in 1988 and our high quality work has helped the secondary ticket and sports travel industry evolve into the 20 billion dollar business that it is today. As our business has developed over the past 25+ years so has our credibility with our clients. Our tenure in the industry ensures you the best purchasing experience, deliverables, and peace of mind when choosing to attend iconic sporting events.
We are communicators and will speak credibly to any corporate event and travel option of interest.
With proven experience, we have the ability to custom design any event for any group size.
BULLSEYE EVENT GROUP IS AN INDIANAPOLIS OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS .
Our founders and employees are highly experienced corporate hospitality and event marketing professionals who are passionate about the events we create and promote.
Bullseye Event Group has developed a reputation for consistent, high quality, and timely delivery on all elements of a full entertainment experience.
What We Can Do
Bullseye Event Group can provide a detailed evaluation of your event management programs. After a thorough assessment, our team develops a customized program to meet your speciﬁc event needs and budget. We strive to surpass expectations and make it a priority to create an event experience of the utmost exclusivity.
CORPORATE MEETINGS, EVENTS & INCENTIVE GROUP TRAVEL
Bullseye Event Group’s scope of work for corporate meetings, events and incentive group travel trips include:
- Providing group leaders coordination for all attendees. These are main point of contacts for all guests from pre-trip meeting to ﬁnish of the actual trip or corporate meetings
- Provide multiple onsite staff to work and manage event(s)
- Provide pre-site inspection for destination choice or event and meeting space
- Email design for invites to attendees (save the date)
- Create detailed trip itinerary or event agenda and communicate electronically in advance
- Create guest list of all attendees and distribute in welcome packets aboard ﬂight or in-event attendance
- Create and manage online registration page for attendees, including collection of passport, drivers license and other pertinent travel information
- Seating manifest for airline and/or guest seating
- Rooming lists for hotel stays
- Food and beverage ordering — includes menu choices of all meals on site (airport or meeting events)
- Coordinate logistics (venue location, menu, audio visual, etc.) for any private events like a welcome reception or private lunches and dinners
- Coordinate to incorporate all pertinent corporate partners in events (recognizing and highlighting corporate partners) to enhance corporate relationships.
- Venue selection at hotels for parties or evening receptions
- Audio/visual set up for receptions and events
- Décor for receptions and events
- Staff to manage guest check in at airport or meeting.
- Order and design corporate identifiers, bag tags, corporate wristbands or name tags on trip or event
- All ground transportation and logistics in destination city — this includes greeters at the airport, bus transfers and bus captains on coaches.
- Work with resort to manage guest check in as well as luggage
- Run a concierge/information desk for guests throughout the duration of the trip/event.
- Work with international customs in advance to handle group upon arrival and departure in and out of country
- Create survey for guest feedback and comments after completion of trip or event
- Handle and negotiate all finances of the corporate travel, event or meeting