W New York – 3 Night Super Bowl Travel Package
September 4th, 2013 by John Nichols
In the center of the city that is the center of the universe, W New York on Lexington is close to Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Theater District and world-class shopping. It’s just steps away from anything and everything in midtown. The W New York on Lexington is 5 blocks from the NFL Super Bowl Village and 2 blocks from Rockefeller Center. W New York has the latest technology, creative catering, and innovative spaces—everything you need to make your Super Bowl weekend spectacular. Where can you unwind? Workout at SWEAT® Fitness Center or slip into Bliss49, NY’s hottest spa located inside the W New York on Lexington.
Included with deluxe accommodations at the W New York
- Four (4) days and three (3) nights Friday January 31st thru Sunday February 3rd 2014
- NFL Super Bowl Village located 5 blocks away
- Upper Level End Zone ticket for the Super Bowl Championship game February 2nd 2014
- Admission into the Super Bowl Players Ultimate Tailgate party
Included with the Super Bowl Players Ultimate Tailgate party
Pre-game Super Bowl party Sunday, 11:00am – 4:00pm with open premium bar and a 5 star food menu. The Bullseye Event Group Super Bowl Players Ultimate Tailgate has earned a reputation for its food served to Super Bowl guests and the reputation for being the best Super Bowl Pre Game Party experience. The menu has been described as a food experience in itself. Our menu in New Orleans consisted of Kobe Beef steaks, Lobster, Stone Crabs, King Crabs, Raw Oyster bar to name just of a few of the food items on the menu. Bullseye Event Group will have a Celebrity Chef prepare the menu and cater the event for the 2014 NYC Super Bowl and guests can expect the same caliber of food menu as last year in New Orleans.
- Up to 20 Cirque USA performers on hand providing World Class entertainment throughout the day
- As guests arrive they will be treated to pre-game ESPN Game Day coverage on large screen HDTVs, plasma televisions in a lounge atmosphere with soft leather furniture to fill the hospitality area.
- Super Bowl Sunday Pre Game Chalk talk with a NFL Hall of Famer
- Round Trip Game Day transfers to and from the Stadium via private motor coaches.
- Airport Transfers available at an additional expense (not included in package price)
- Bullseye Event Group staff on hand throughout the Super Bowl weekend
- All taxes included
Super Bowl ticket packages are selling out quickly, so make sure to reserve yours now! Contact Bullseye Event Group for your W New York Super Bowl hotel package to make sure you’re in town for the big game and close to the Super Bowl Boulevard!