Aside from the incredibly vital football game and the culmination of the 2017 NFL season, the Super Bowl coming to Minneapolis almost means one more thing; luxurious parties. We’ve got your complete guide to navigating some of the best Super Bowl parties coming to Minneapolis for Super Bowl 52.
2018 Players Tailgate hosted by Guy Fieri
When: Sunday, February 4, 12 p.m. CST to kickoff
Where: Downtown Minneapolis, just a few blocks from Super Bowl host U.S. Bank Stadium
Taking place on February 4, 2018, Bullseye’s 2018 Players Tailgate, rated the #1 event Super Bowl weekend in Houston in 2017, promises to be the biggest and best pre-game event in Minneapolis ahead of Super Bowl LII in 2018. With over 40 players, America’s favorite chef, Guy Fieri, and a team of celebrity chefs, and FOX Sports’ Charissa Thompson as the event’s emcee. The 2018 Players Tailgate players lineup includes:
- C.J. Anderson, RB, Denver Broncos (Super Bowl 50 Champion, 1x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys (1x Pro Bowl Selection, 2016 NFL Rookie of the Year)
- Landon Collins, S, New York Giants (2x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Patrick Peterson, CB, Arizona Cardinals (7x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Jarvis Landry, WR, Miami Dolphins (3x Pro Bowl Selection, 2017 NFL Receptions Leader)
- Cameron Jordan, DE, New Orleans Saints (3x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs (3x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Allen Robinson II, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars (1x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Harrison Smith, S, Minnesota Vikings (3x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Kareem Hunt, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (1x Pro Bowl Selection, 2017 NFL Rushing Yards Leader)
- Derrick Brooks, HOF LB (Super Bowl XXXVII Champion, 11x Pro Bowl Selection, Hall of Fame inductee)
- Linval Joseph, DT, Minnesota Vikings (Super Bowl XLVI Champion, 2x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Daunte Culpepper, QB (3x Pro Bowl Selection from 1999-2005)
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S (1x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Tyreek Hill, WR/KR, Kansas City Chiefs (2x Pro Bowl Selection)
- Aeneas Williams, HOF DB (8x Pro Bowl Selection, Hall of Fame Inductee)
- Anthony “Booger” McFarland, former DT (Super Bowl XXXVII and XLI Champion)
- Eric Kendricks, LB, Minnesota Vikings
- Tyler Lockett, WR, Seattle Seahawks
- Jaylon Smith, LB, Dallas Cowboys
Click here to purchase 2018 Players Tailgate tickets!
2018 Playboy Party
When: February 3, 2018, 9 p.m. CST
Where: Popup Venue
Price: $500 (GA) to $18,700 (VIP Table for 10)
Always a LAVISH affair, Playboy means big-name headliners and hanging with Playmates wearing those iconic bunny costumes. Exclusive and invite-only, now you can get in on the action. The performances are amazing and the party is always filled with celebs.
2018 Maxim Super Bowl Party
When: February 3, 2018, 8 p.m. CST
Where: Downtown Minneapolis
Price: $750 (GA) to $21,000 (VIP Table Package)
Maxim, with outrageous venues, baller entertainment, and scantily-dressed hosts, it’s a favorite among celebs and athletes alike. Great jams, and luxury are pretty much prerequisites for this one. Guests: Post Malone, Marshmello and Cardi B.
2018 Leather & Laces Party
When: February 2-3, 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. CST (both nights)
Where: 700 N 5th Street
Price: $350 (GA) to $25,000 (VIP Cabana)
Year after year, the “Leather & Laces” party proves to be the hottest, and chicest place to be during Super Bowl Weekend. Since its inception in 2004 in Houston, Texas, the party quickly became a bona fide hit and is now considered THE place to be and be seen Super Bowl Weekend.
Get excited for the 2018 Players Tailgate at Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis!
Click Here for More Info on Super Bowl 52 Travel Packages!