NFL Players Attending 2015 Players Super Bowl Tailgate Announced
January 26th, 2015 by John Nichols
Over 25 active NFL players are set to attend the Players Super Bowl Tailgate including five first round draft picks, seven Pro Bowl selections and three Super Bowl players.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) January 26, 2015 – Bullseye Event Group, one of the nation’s leading Sports Travel package provider and event ticket companies, today releases the list of active NFL players scheduled to attend the 2015 Players Super Bowl Tailgate.
Bullseye’s signature pre-game party has earned a reputation among NFL players and fans as the “premiere Super Bowl game day experience.” The company is hosting the event Sunday, February 1 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tangers Outlets in Glendale, within walking distance of University of Phoenix Stadium. A 29,000-square-foot building will be transformed into a first-class hospitality space with a high-end lounge atmosphere made especially for VIP tailgating.
Active NFL players scheduled to attend the 2015 Players Super Bowl Tailgate include:
- Knowshon Moreno, RB, Miami Dolphins
- C.J. Mosley, LB, Baltimore Ravens
- Tyler Eifert, TE, Cincinnati Bengals
- Joique Bell, RB, Detroit Lions
- Quinton Coples, LB, New York Jets
- TJ Ward, S, Denver Broncos
- EJ Gaines, CB, St Louis Rams
- Shareece Wright, CB, San Diego Chargers
- Vonta Leach, FB, Baltimore Ravens
- LaMarr Woodley, DE, Oakland Raiders
- Cameron Jordan, DE, New Orleans Saints
- Kenny Stills, WR, New Orleans Saints
- Tony Jefferson, S, Arizona Cardinals
- Mychal Kendricks, LB, Philadelphia Eagles
- Jairus Byrd, FS, New Orleans Saints
- Chandler Fenner, CB, New York Giants
- Ryan Shazier, LB, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Aaron Williams, S, Buffalo Bills
- Lou Vasquez, G, Denver Broncos
- Major Wright, S, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Devon Kennard, LB, New York Giants
- Darnell Dockett, DE, Arizona Cardinals
- Charles Johnson, DE, Carolina Panthers
- Navorro Bowman LB, 49ers
- Robert Golden, S, Pittsburg Steelers
About The Players Super Bowl Tailgate
For the last five years, NFL players, celebrities and guests eat, drink and get entertained before the Championship game at Bullseye Event Group’s Players Super Bowl Tailgate. Described as a culinary experience, it features an open premium bar and all-you-can-eat dining with gourmet dishes served by renowned local chefs. In 2015, Chef Beau MacMillan and Chef Aaron May join that celebrated chef lineup, which includes Chef Marcus Samuelsson in New York for Super Bowl 48 and Chef John Besh in New Orleans for Super Bowl 47. MillerCoors and Pepsi Cola are corporate partners.
Back by popular demand, ESPN Anchor Lindsay Czarniak will emcee the event for the second year in a row, introducing the NFL players in attendance with her Pick 6 interviews, a weekly SportsCenter segment on ESPN Front Row where she asks an NFL player three questions and the player reveals three things about themselves fans might not know. Guests also enjoy ESPN’s pre-game coverage broadcast on large plasma televisions.
Discount tickets are still available for this VIP tailgating experience for only $600 per person. Tickets can be purchased online at BullseyeEventGroup.com. Call 1-317-800-5820 to purchase tickets with a game day transfer.
About Bullseye Event Group
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Indianapolis Colts. As a secure, official source for travel, hotel, pre-game parties and tickets, Bullseye Event Group is a direct and dependable source for The Colts VIP Tailgate, Super Bowl XLIX packages, The Players Super Bowl Tailgate, the Masters and event tickets, delivering unforgettable experiences to fans. To learn more, visit BullseyeEventGroup.com.