How You Know You’re a Colts Fan
October 7th, 2015 by Bullseye Event Group
So, you like the Colts. You’ve been to a game or two. But how do you know if you’re a true fan? If you can check off all 25 items on this list, then you’ll know for sure, you’re a valiant Indianapolis Colts fanatic.
- You can recite the Colts starting line up faster than you can remember the names of your children.
- You tell your spouse you lost a wedding invitation because it’s the same day as a Colts game.
- You’re wearing a Colts jersey in your profile picture.
- You think your dog is a huge Colts fan.
- If asked you can instantly point the way to Lucas Oil Stadium without consulting a map.
- If you get a paper cut, you bleed blue.
- You’ve gotten in a fight with one of your relatives about who’s the best quarterback in the NFL.
- You have the dates and times of the games memorized and can list them on command.
- If you turn in a circle, you see a horseshoe.
- You think defense, and you immediately think of Indiana basketball.
- The only reason you’ve heard of the Canal is because of Pat McAfee.
- You know all the best Colts player’s PPR’s and ADP’s without thinking too hard.
- You own a Colts Santa hat.
- You have your Manning jersey in a framed wooden box on a shelf.
- You’re more protective of your Andrew Luck signed football than you are of your own life.
- You have a special pair of socks for game day.
- You have a pre-game ritual that includes chants and dancing.
- You have this secret, special back way home that avoids all the traffic after the game.
- You’re still wearing your Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions hat.
- The background of your phone is the Colts schedule.
- You have a Lucas Oil Stadium popcorn bucket on top of a shelf somewhere in your house.
- You tried growing Andrew Luck’s beard, but you looked worse.
- You’ve tried to talk your SO into going up to Anderson during training camp, for vacation of course.
- You’ve been to a VIP Colts Tailgate party!
- And finally, you know you’re a Colts fan, when you find yourself sneering at any New England Patriots supporters.