Who’s Making the Money? – Did you know that the cost of a 30-second Super Bowl ad spot has risen exponentially from $42,000 in 1970 to an enormous $3.5 million in 2012! You will also find it interesting to know that each player on the winning Super Bowl team receives a whopping $88,000 bonus while each player on the losing team receives $46,000. Think these numbers are extreme? The absolute lowest face value price for a Super Bowl ticket in 2012 registered at $800.
Food Vs Football – The Super Bowl is also synonymous with food, drinks and parties. An average of 49.2 million cases of beer are sold in the days surrounding the Super Bowl, pizza sales typically go up by 35% on Super Bowl Sunday, and the sale of antacids goes up by 20% on the following Monday!
A Venue for Every Personality – Did you know that 46% of Americans watch the Super Bowl at home, either alone or with their immediate family? Only a small 3% watch the game at a bar or a restaurant. The remainder of the viewers typically attend small parties or Super Bowl events, if they are not planning to view the live excitement in the stadium, to be there with the action as it happens.
Planning to catch Super Bowl 2014 live, at the stadium? Then you may want to read these relevant statistics too.
- The daily rate for Super Bowl hotel rooms starts from around $500 per night, while the rate for four and five star hotels goes up to $700 per night. Rooms at some of the major hotels near the venue can be as high as $2000 a night.
- All hotel rooms will be booked and sold more than 6 months prior to the event.
- Would you believe that the average cost of a round-trip ticket from somewhere as close as Baltimore can be as high as $800, and a round-trip from San Francisco can easily reach $1100 or higher?
- 35% of the game tickets are set aside by the NFL for the playing teams, and 36% of tickets are given to the teams that have not made it to the final game.
- The seats that are still available will cost anywhere from $2,072 to $7,399. Shelling out this kind of money on tickets means most people would have to hitch-hike to the game, and sleep outside in the weather! “Affordable” is not often word used synonymously with “Super Bowl”.
Think you could never ever afford to attend a Super Bowl event? Wait, there’s still hope! You can still ensure you get your game tickets, book your flights, and get good accommodations, all within your budget!
With the right assistance, you could save almost 50% on the overall costs, right from Super Bowl rentals, to the game tickets, to the exhilarating Super Bowl boulevard events and parties! For exciting, and customized, 2014 Super Bowl ticket packages, call us to learn more about how we can save you thousands of dollars and still ensure you have the time of your life!