Fine Dining in Times Square for Super Bowl 2014
May 22nd, 2013 by John Nichols
Making reservations in advance will be a critical part of your trip planning, so we wanted to assist you in uncovering some of the dining “gems” of the area. Hopefully you will be able to relax and enjoy the food instead of hunting around for seats and just settling for fast food instead of experiencing the great dining this area has to offer!
Zagat ratings are important to consider when searching for places to eat. Even some of the best looking restaurants may score very low on the Zagat scale, and as a result, your dining experience may end up far below what you expected. We recommend that you search for restaurants with a rating of 20 or above to enjoy the “best of the best” in this area.
A few places you will want to look into when making your reservations:
- The Lamb’s Club: Classic American dining with award winning chefs and live shows on the weekends.
- Bond 45: An Italian Bistro and Bar that offers a unique atmosphere and classic Italian cuisine.
- Virgil’s BBQ: If you want some classic Southern BBQ in New York Style, Virgil’s is the place to go!
- St. Andrew’s: Traditional Scottish steak and seafood with scotch tastings and a full bar.
- Haru: Japanese and sushi with an innovative New York style.
- Le Marais: A New York steak house with a “rare” menu and in-house butcher shop.
- BV’s Burger: A fantastic burger joint that is a division of the larger Bobby Van’s Steakhouse.
For dessert, check out some of the local bakeries and patisseries Times Square has to offer!
- Junior’s: Junior’s promises some of the best cheesecake and desserts in town!
- Financier Patisserie: Coffee and unique pastries, as well as sandwich and salad options for lunch!
- Amy’s Bread: A local bakery that boasts some of the best homemade baked goods in the city!
- Crumb’s Bake Shop: If you want cupcakes, “they” say this is the only place to go!
- Bouchon Bakery: Located in Rockefeller Center, the selection at this bakery is like none other!
If you haven’t booked your 2014 Super Bowl vacation yet, Bullseye can help you with that, too! In order to get the best rates and hotel bookings available, as well as stay close to Super Bowl Boulevard, book your Super Bowl Vacation Package through the Bullseye Events Group today! We can save you thousands and help you have the once in a lifetime experience you are looking for!