Enjoy the Hidden Gems in NYC with a Super Bowl Hotel Package
May 29th, 2013 by John Nichols
As part of a Bullseye Super Bowl Package, we also want to help you plan the best vacation possible, exploring all of the options New York has to offer and making sure you have a trip you will never forget!
If you’ve never been to New York before, you may want to hit some of the bigger sites like Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, etc. But there’s plenty to do in the city that’s a little more “off the grid”, if you’re looking for an experience that won’t be quite so typical.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Located just blocks from the Marriott Marquis on Broadway, this museum offers original exhibits, including space shuttles, aircraft carriers and a thorough history of the United States air, sea and space programs.
- Strawberry Fields: A site in Central Park that pays homage to the late John Lennon and the Beatles. A must see for any music fan!
- The American Museum of Natural History: While this is a very well known site, it’s a can’t miss attraction on Manhattan Island. This museum is a gorgeous site with a rich history and something to offer every member of your family!
- The Brooklyn Flea Market: If you’re looking to do a little shopping while you’re in the area, the flea market cannot be missed! With over 250 vendors, everyone will find something they love here!
- Hudson River Park: Though the weather will be cold, if you are an art lover, this park is well worth a visit!
- Governor’s Island: Just a short drive off of Manhattan Island, this former military base is now home to history you won’t find anywhere else!
There is certainly no shortage of things to do in New York City, but we hope we can help our travelers find an experience that will suit you and help make your trip everything you’ve always dreamed it would be! You may be there for Super Bowl XLVIII and Super Bowl Boulevard, but let us help you make the most of New York and come away with an unforgettable experience! If you haven’t booked your Super Bowl trip yet, contact us today and let us help you save money and get the best options for your vacation!