Bullseye Event Group Announces 2015 Dining Menu for The Players Super Bowl Tailgate
January 8th, 2015 by comp Order
Local top chefs Beau MacMillan and Aaron May collaborate on one-of-a-kind tasting menu for the exclusive pre-game Super Bowl party in Glendale.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) January 8, 2015 – Bullseye Event Group, one of the nation’s leading Sports Travel package provider and event ticket companies, reveals a five-star tasting menu for the 2015 Players Super Bowl Tailgate inspired by farm fresh ingredients, local flavors and the collaborative culinary genius of Chef Beau MacMillan and Chef Aaron May.
Recently announced as the celebrity chefs responsible for the menu selection and catering of Bullseye’s signature Super Bowl pre-game party, Chef MacMillan and Chef May have infused the five-star buffet with modern sensibility and southwestern flare, from small plates to dessert.
“The 2015 Players Super Bowl Tailgate menu has something for everyone,” says Bullseye Event Group representative Kyle Kinnett. “We love the attention to local flavors and artisan ingredients.”
The Players Super Bowl Tailgate 2015 Tailgate Menu includes:
PASSED SMALL BITES:
- Mini Beef Wellingtons with Béarnaise
- Crisp Potato Pancake with Smoked Trout Mouse & Pickled Onion
- Wild Mushroom & Goat Cheese Strudel with Thai Basil & Tomato Jam
- BBQ Duck Spring Rolls with Chinese Mustard
- Garlic Toast with Burrata Cheese & Roasted Pepper Relish
- Vietnamese Summer Roll with Daikon Radish, Carrot, Mint, Rice Noodle Peanut Sauce
IMPORTED & DOMESTIC CHEESE DISPLAY:
- Cured Meats with Grilled Vegetable Antipasto
- Selection of East & West Coast Oysters
- Old Bay Poached Shrimp
- Crab Cake action station
- Lobster Roll action station
- Half Shell Clams
- Vodka Cured Salmon
- Japanese Cucumber & Seaweed Salad
- Sesame Bacon Biscuits with Jalapeño Jelly
- Smoke Fried Chicken Po Boys Spicy Pickles, Sriracha Aioli & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Pastrami Cured Pork Belly Sour Cabbage, Miso Mustard, Salted Pretzel Bun
- Green Chile Macaroni and Cheese
- Schezwan Sticky Ribs Toasted Cashews & Scallions
- Kobe Tri Trip Fragrant Black Bean & Ginger Glaze
- Green Chili Cheddar Grits with Chinese Broccoli & Moroccan Chorizo Broth
- Meyer Lemon Tart with Blackberry Merlot Sauce & Blackberry Sorbet
- Chocolate Teardrop filled with White Chocolate Mousse & Fresh Berries
- Banana Caramel Custard with Caramel and Chocolate Ice Cream
Chef Beau MacMillan is famously known for defeating Iron Chef Bobby Flay on the Food Network favorite, Iron Chef America. Arizona residents know him for his work with local farmers and artisan food preparation at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain and its signature restaurant, elements.
Inducted into the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame as a “Chef Extraordinaire,” Chef Aaron May is a local food legend whose influence is demonstrated at several restaurants in the Paradise Valley area, including Over Easy, 18 Degrees, The Lodge and Mabel’s on Main. He has been featured on Food Network and TLC, as well as in several national publications, including Food & Wine and Sunset Magazine.
Bullseye Event Group hosts the Players Super Bowl Tailgate on February 1, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., featuring all-you-can-eat, five-star dining and an open premium bar. The Players Super Bowl Tailgate has over 25 active NFL players in attendance, and the list has includes Super Bowl Champion and Hall of Famer Michael Strahan, who also hosted the event in 2013, and ESPN’s Lindsey Czarniak, who returns as host of the event in 2015. Entertainment has included Cirque USA, national recording artists and Vy Higginsen’s Harlem Gospel for Teens Choir.
About Bullseye Event Group
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Indianapolis Colts. As a secure, official source for travel, hotel, pre-game parties and tickets, Bullseye Event Group is a direct and dependable source for The Colts VIP Tailgate, Super Bowl XLIX packages, The Players Super Bowl Tailgate, the Masters and event tickets, delivering unforgettable experiences to fans. To learn more, visit BullseyeEventGroup.com.