Last updated on December 19, 2022
The Purpose and Scope of this Policy
Bullseye Event Group LLC (“BEG”) is committed to protecting your privacy and creating a safe and secure online environment for anyone who visits and buys on our Services.
When used in this policy, the term ‘personal information’ refers to any information that relates to you as an identified or identifiable individual, such as your name, address, phone number, credit card number, or email address.
BEG is referred to in this policy as “BEG”, “we”, “us” or “our”, as the context requires. The term “you” (and “your”, as applicable) refers to you, the individual using the Services.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you create (and later modify) your user account for the Services, while you access and use the Services or interact or correspond with us or with other users of the Services.
This may include, for example, your name, home and billing address, email, phone number, date of birth, user names combined with passwords, security questions plus answers, financial information (such as credit card or bank account number), free text notes, email correspondences with our customer support, favorite teams, shows or artists, purchase or viewing history, additional personal information which may be required in order to authenticate or identify you or the information you provide us with, etc.
We do not intentionally process sensitive data other than information concerning your disabilities, which we collect for purposes of providing appropriate access to and/or special seats at the event premises.
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect information about your visit, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your permission, we may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Site or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use various technologies, including cookies, web beacons, to collect information concerning your online activities, such as the device and browser information, the pages you visit and the content you view. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to obtain such information.
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer or portable device when you visit certain web pages. They are used as a mechanism for websites to remember things that a website browser has done in the past, for example, clicking on certain buttons or logging in at a previous time. Cookies help us improve the user experience and allow us to personalize our Services, assess which areas and features of our Services are popular and understand customers’ usage of the Services.
- Essential Cookies (also known as Strictly Necessary Cookies): these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and use the shopping cart feature when making purchases.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: these allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: these are used to improve the functional performance of the website and make it easier for customers to use the website. For example, they are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to the website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website and your browsing habits, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to deliver advertising which is more relevant to your interests and may also be used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement. They may be placed by us or by advertising networks with our permission. Please note, these cookies do not contain any of your personal information.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the instructions or the online help files available via your relevant browser if you wish to manage cookies in this way. Alternatively, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. To manage cookies relating to targeted advertising activities, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit tools.google.com/DuPage/gaoptout.
Changes to Our Cookies Policy
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
For questions about cookies please contact us via the Contact Us information below.
Web beacons are electronic images that often interact with cookies and are generally used to monitor the behavior of the Services’ users. Similar to cookies, we use web beacons to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
We may also include third party cookies on our site, and the collection, use and choice related to these third party cookies can be found on such third party sites. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see Your Choices below.
We may use business analytics service providers to provide us with analytics concerning the Services and user behavior. These service providers may collect your usage information, IP address, browser information, device type, and similar personal information with respect to the various browsers and devices you use to access and use the Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain personal information from other sources and combine that with personal information we collect directly. For example, we may collect personal information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, fraud detection service providers, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain personal information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the personal information we collect primarily to provide you with the products and services you purchase or use from our Site (either directly or through third parties), to operate, maintain, support, host, enhance and improve the Services and your user experience, in order to meet our contractual obligations to others, comply with our obligations under applicable law, protect and exercise our legal rights, protect the security of our systems and the privacy of our customers, and otherwise protect or further our legitimate interests.
We also use the personal information we collect to:
- facilitate transactions you engage in;
- communicate with you, including to provide customer service;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of BEG and others;
- personalize the Site, including by providing advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- complying with legal obligations, court orders or other legal process and instructions of competent authorities;
Sharing Your Personal Data
BEG’s Vendors and Providers
Many of the operations we perform require us to hire other companies to help us with these tasks. For example, BEG retains companies to help us handle mail and email (including sending and delivering packages, postal mail and email), market our products and services, handle purchases of tickets to certain events, process credit card transactions, and provide customer service. The companies we retain to help us with these tasks have access to personal information to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
BEG’s Subsidiaries and Affiliates
We may share your personal information with BEG’s affiliates and subsidiaries, based on our legitimate interest. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may use your personal information solely for the purposes set out in the “How We Use the Information We Collect” paragraph above.
External Service Providers, Event Providers, and BEG Users
When you use the Services to purchase or sell tickets, we may provide personal information to the ticket seller, team, venue, promoters, league, or other third party involved in the sale of the ticket or otherwise related to the event. We may even ask you to transact directly with that third party vendor. For example, when you purchase a ticket, we may share your personal information (excluding payment information) with the seller of the ticket in order for the seller to complete the transaction. Similarly, when you purchase a ticket to an event (such as, but not limited to, a game or concert), we may provide your personal information to the teams you see, the league or organization that sanctioned the game, a concert promoter, and/or the operator of the venue or facility that hosted the event. Additionally, we may share information with third parties to assist in processing your payment with the seller, or a payment to you, if you are the seller. These third parties may use your personal information for analytics, offering you other products or services, preparation of reports, ticket fulfillment, as well as customer service and other legitimate business uses.
We may enter into agreements with companies (including, for example, by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website) that offer their products or services on our Site (“Third-Party Companies”), and you may be asked to transact directly with those Third-Party Companies relating to your purchase of tickets. As a result, we may disclose your personal information to the Third-Party Companies that co-brand their products and services on our Site. Because we do not control the privacy practices of Third-Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
Future Business Transfers
Our business is constantly changing. In the event BEG goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Compliance with Law and Protection of BEG
BEG reserves the right to disclose personal information in order to comply with the law. We may also disclose personal information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, or protect the rights, property or safety of BEG, our users, or others.
We may share personal information in an aggregated and anonymized form , which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in this policy.
We apply different retention policies for different types of personal information. The retention period is dictated by certain factors, such as the type of personal information, the purpose for which the data was collected, the legal basis permitting us to collect and store it, statutory requirements, industry guidelines, our legitimate interests in providing the Services or protecting our legal rights etc.
We continuously assess the retention periods in order to ensure that we do not keep your personal information more than is absolutely necessary for processing purposes. When we no longer have a legitimate reason or legal requirement to process your personal information, we will delete it or store it in an anonymized and aggregated manner that no longer identifies you.
For example, if you close your account with us, we may retain in our files certain information associated with your account and past transactions for purposes of backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is used, stored, and shared. If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. Specifically, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may permit you to request that we: provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information. Additionally, it requires that we provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you, and, upon verified request, delete certain information we have about you.
Additional Information Relating to Users Located in the UK and/or European Union
If you are located within the UK/EU, the following information applies to you:
- In collecting your personal information, we are acting as a data controller under applicable UK/EU privacy laws.
- Unless we otherwise notify you, we do not use the personal information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
- We will let you know when we collect your personal information if there is a statutory or contractual requirement to provide the personal information.
- Applicable UK/EU privacy laws give you the right to ask us what personal information we hold about you, and you can also ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also ask your personal information to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information. Under certain circumstances, you also have a right to object to the collection or processing of your personal information or restrict its processing. If you wish to access, correct, erase or restrict or object to the collection or processing of your personal information held by us, please contact us via Contact Us information below.
- Where processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing.
- If you have a complaint about our use of your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with an applicable data protection authority.
- We process and retain your personal information on servers located in the U.S. and in other geographical territories.
- As set out in this policy, we may share your personal information with third parties, who act as our processors, in which case we will ensure that our processors assume the applicable data protection obligations we are subject to under applicable UK/EU data protection laws, in particular if any processing is carried out outside the UK or EU. For transfers of personal information outside the UK or EU we will put in place appropriate contracts to protect the personal information. You may request further information on this by contacting us via the Contact Us information below.
- We have designated a data protection officer to monitor our compliance with this policy and applicable UK/EU privacy laws. The data protection officer can be contacted via the Contact Us information below.
- Where we process your personal information based on our legitimate interest, as set out in this policy, we will only do so where the processing is relevant, adequate and limited to the minimum required in order to achieve the purpose for which the information is collected.
- BEG has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to ICDR-AAA EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Program Independent Recourse Mechanism (IRM), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit https://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html for more information or to file a complaint. The services of ICDR-AAA are provided at no cost to you.
- In accordance with Privacy Shield, BEG (i) is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), (ii) has the requirement to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements (iii) has further committed to the possibility, under certain conditions, of individuals to invoke binding arbitration, and (iv) under certain circumstances may be liable in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Data
BEG understands that you may want to change or access your Personal Data. To change your Personal Data, sign in and go to your “My account” page.
If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions from BEG, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by accessing the “unsubscribe” link included within any email and/or contacting BEG via the Contact Us information below. Please note that, even if you opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
Tell a Friend
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site and may send up to three follow up emails. BEG stores this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us via the Contact Us information below to request that we remove this information from our database.
You may be asked to consent to the Site’s collection of location information. If we collect your location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Protecting Your Personal Information
As part of our efforts to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we employ reasonable and current security methods and technologies. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that your personal information will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Connections and Links to Other Services
A Special Note about Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to BEG and we learn that the information is of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us via the Contact Us information below.
Bullseye Event Group LLC
723 South Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46225