The Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel
4 Night Los Angeles Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 56 Los Angeles California
Sunday, February 13, 2022
Beverly Hills is known around the world as one of the most fashionable places to shop. In the heart of it all sits Rodeo Drive – undeniably one of the most famous streets on the globe. With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle.
Located at the base of Rodeo Drive on Wilshire Boulevard is one of Beverly Hills’ oldest and most luxurious hotels, Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Constructed in 1928, the legendary property has served as the home to many iconic personalities, including Warren Beatty, John Lennon and Elvis Presley. Today, it is affectionately known as the “Pretty Woman hotel” as it provided scenes from the classic film with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts.
The Beverly Wilshire Four Season hotel offers many dining options including CUT by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, serves some of the finest steak and seafood cuts in town, guaranteed to satisfy any appetite. The hotel’s two lounges, CUT Lounge and THE Blvd’s lounge, feature small plates and a wide selection of wine and cocktails for those looking for a more social atmosphere.
The Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Four (4) night deluxe accommodations at the Beverly Hills Hotel; Check in Thursday, February 9, 2022 / Check out Monday, February 14, 2022
- Super Bowl 56 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 13, 2022 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:00pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday five years running
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- All ages event
- Walking distance to SoFi Stadium
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip gameday transportation