Tru Hilton Downtown St Petersburg
3 Night Tampa Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 55 Miami Florida
Sunday, February 7, 2021
Tru Hilton is a brand new hotel located in an attractive walkable area, loaded with restaurants, bars, shopping, and parks lining the yacht basin with the Dali and the St. Petersburg Museum of History steps away. Enjoy the craft beer scene – Along St. Pete’s Central Avenue where you can visit independent breweries crafting artisanal beers.
Downtown St. Pete is home to major attractions like the Dali Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, plus the Mahaffey Theater for concerts and dance. Green spaces line the waterfront, with skyline views and festivals at Vinoy Park and a marina at Demens Landing Park. Steakhouses, seafood spots, and chic New American restaurants mix with happening bars and clubs.
Gulf beaches located six miles from the hotel.
The Tru Hilton Downtown St Petersburg Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Tru Hilton Downtown St Petersburg for three (3) nights. Check-in Friday February 5, 2021 and check-out Monday February 8, 2021
- Super Bowl 55 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 7, 2021 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 2:00pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday five years running
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- All ages event
- Walking distance to Raymond James Stadium
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip gameday transportation
If travel restrictions are imposed by any Foreign Government, or the USA Government that travel is not permitted or there are restrictions to attend an event for health reasons (Covid-19) you will given a choice on deposits made. You can receive a full refund or your deposit will be carried forward to the 2022 Super Bowl.