Mandarin Oriental Brickell
4 Night Miami Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 54 Miami Florida
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Surrounded by stunning blue waters and breathtaking views of downtown Miami, the Mandarin Oriental brings five-star luxury to the Brickell Key in South Beach, perfect for Super Bowl 54 travelers looking for an incredible getaway.
With a private infinity pool and beach, high-energy bayside dining and a luxurious day spa, the Mandarin Oriental is easily the nicest and most luxurious hotel in the Brickell key area. Within walking distance to all of the Super Bowl weekend festivities, Miami’s downtown Brickell area will be home to Super Bowl Live!, featuring free concerts each evening and experiences unlike any other, alongside luxurious shopping amenities at the new City Centre and countless restaurants and nightlife in the Mary Brickell Village. Walking distance to world class shopping at the Brickell City Centre.
Mandarin Oriental Brickell Miami Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Mandarin Oriental Brickell for four (4) nights. Check-in Thursday January 30, 2020 and check-out Monday February 3, 2020
- Super Bowl 54 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 2, 2020 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 1:30pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday five years running
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Guy Fieri and a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- All ages event
- Walking distance to Hard Rock Stadium
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip gameday transportation