3 Night Atlanta Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 53 Atlanta Georgia
Sunday, February 3, 2019
8 Miles to Mercedes Benz Stadium.
Luxury and Convenience.
As the world’s first international luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has been pioneering Luxury travel across the globe for more than 70 years. InterContinental Luxury hotel Buckhead Atlanta offers sophisticated Super Bowl guests a host of quality facilities. Therapies and treatments from around the world at the Jurique Spa, award-winning chef Art Smith at the hotel’s exquisite Southern Art restaurant or a of fine whiskey at Bourbon Bar. The InterContinental Buckhead is a great choice for Super Bowl 53.
Stylish Buckhead is known for its upscale malls and the independent art galleries that cluster around Miami Circle and Bennett Street. Chicly dressed locals frequent the trendy restaurants along Peachtree Road and Roswell Road, Countless restaurants and lively bars and clubs Buckhead is known as for its Nightlife and entertainment options in Atlanta. The Grand Hyatt Hotel Atlanta Buckhead will provide the sophistication, luxury and comfort during Super Bowl weekend.
InterContinental Buckhead Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The InterContinental Buckhead for three (3) nights. Check-in Friday February 1, 2019 and check-out Monday February 4, 2019
- Super Bowl 53 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 3, 2019 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:30pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday 2017 & 2018
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Guy Fieri and a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- Super Bowl gift bag.