Hotel Indigo Downtown Atlanta
4 Night Atlanta Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 53 Atlanta Georgia
Sunday, February 3, 2019
6 blocks to Mercedes Benz Stadium.
Location, Location, Location
Famed architect John Portman’s soaring atria and cloud-grazing glass elevators grace skyscrapers around the world, but no city boasts more of his postmodern designs than his hometown of Atlanta. Portman recently reimagined one of his original designs – 230 Peachtree Center – unveiling the brand-new Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. Located in the heart of the city and connected to the AmericasMart hotel Indigo is steps from the Peachtree Center MARTA station, walking distance to CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, College Football Hall of Fame and of course Mercedes Benz Stadium.
From the curved, glass-and-steel staircase in the Hotel Indigo lobby to sleek guest rooms, nods to Portman’s midcentury design merge seamlessly with the latest technology and amenities. Settle in for a cocktail in the evenings at the circular bar, where a floating glass-and-steel canopy mirrors the grand staircase, or enjoy dinner at JP Atlanta.
The Hotel Indigo Downtown Atlanta Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The Hotel Indigo Downtown Atlanta for four (4) nights. Check-in Thursday January 31, 2019 and check-out Monday February 4, 2019
- Bullseye Event Group Welcome Reception: Friday, Feb 1, 5-7 pm; includes food, open bar and live DJ.
- Super Bowl 53 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 3, 2019 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:30pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday 2017 & 2018
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Guy Fieri and a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- All ages event
- Walking distance to Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip gameday transportation