AC Marriott Downtown
3 Night Atlanta Super Bowl Travel Package
Super Bowl 53 Atlanta Georgia
Sunday, February 3, 2019
2 blocks to Mercedes Benz Stadium.
Across the street from Centennial Park
Across the street from Skyview Atlanta Ferris Wheel
Location, Location, Location
Located in the epicenter of vibrant downtown Atlanta, AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown is the destination hotel for the Super Bowl in Atlanta. The CNN Center, College Football Hall of Fame, Georgia Aquarium, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Centennial Olympic Park are just some of the destinations within 2 blocks.
With interior design featuring a sleek, modern mixture of glass and marble, our hotel couples the cosmopolitan flair of the surrounding urban landscape with a touch of European sophistication. The tranquil Zen garden provides a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the city, while the AC Lounge – a dynamic co-working space by day and hub of social buzz by night – flows seamlessly with the lively urban landscape just beyond the lobby doors.
The AC Marriott Downtown Super Bowl Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at The AC Marriott Downtown for four (4) nights. Check-in Thursday January 31, 2019 and check-out Monday February 4, 2019
- Bullseye Event Group Welcome Reception: Friday, Feb 1, 5-7 pm; includes food, open bar and live DJ.
- Super Bowl 53 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone, February 3, 2019 (ticket upgrades available).
- Super Bowl Players Tailgate Ticket
- Admission into The Players Tailgate pre-game party held Sunday, 12:30pm – kickoff
- Voted #1 event on Super Bowl Sunday 2017 & 2018
- 30+ active NFL players in attendance
- 5-star food menu created and prepared by Guy Fieri and a selected team of Celebrity Chefs.
- Open premium bar
- All ages event
- Walking distance to Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip gameday transportation