Official Colts New Orleans Travel Package
Colts vs Saints away trip Monday Night Football
The Indianapolis Colts are heading to New Orleans to take on the Saints for Monday Night Football, and you can too!
Official Indianapolis Colts New Orleans Travel Package includes:
- 2 Night stay Sunday December 15th and Monday December 16th at the Harrah’s Hotel & Casino by Caesars Entertainment
- Round-trip chartered airfare leaving Indianapolis Sunday December 15th morning, returning Tuesday December 17th
- Departs Indianapolis for New Orleans at 9 a.m. EST (one hour 45 minute flight)
- Departs New Orleans Tuesday at 11:00 am CST | Returns to Indianapolis at 1:45 p.m. EST
- Round-trip airport transfer to-and-from Harrah’s Hotel & Casino
- VIP Tailgate in New Orleans next to the Superdome featuring: some of the finest food New Orleans has to offer; Gumbo, Po’ Boys, Crawfish Étouffée, Jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice, Beignets and a premium open bar (with beer, wine, assorted cocktails, soda and water)
- VIP Tailgate Located IMMEDIATELY NEXT to the New Orleans Superdome
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- Premium buffet exclusively created by local New Orleans Chefs & Celebrity Chef Aaron May
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine
- All ages are welcome.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with an outdoor deck overlooking the Superdome
- ESPN pre game Monday Night Football
- Ticket to Colts vs Saints Monday Night Football game.
HARRAH’S HOTEL & CASINO NEW ORLEANS
Four Diamond Award-winning Harrah’s New Orleans hotel & Casino is located in the heart of the Big Easy. Luxurious New Orleans accommodations feature deluxe beds with pillow-top mattresses, flat screen televisions and wireless Internet. With spectacular views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline, just steps from the French Quarter and Convention Center and the Superdome, there is no better place to stay.