Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate Party
Bookmark this page for the latest announcements about the 2014 Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate Party.
2013 Party Highlights:
- Super Bowl Champion and future Hall of Famer Michael Strahan on hand to give a Super Bowl pre-game chat and an inside look at the Super Bowl.
- Celebrity Chef John Besh personally selected menu.
- Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate catered by Celebrity Chef John Besh. New Orleans native John Besh owns two of New Orleans’ top restaurants Besh Steak and August.
- Cirque USA entertainers performing entertainment throughout party.
- Pre-Game Super Bowl party hosted at the theatre inside Harrah’s Casino, quite possibly New Orleans’ best venue for an event
- Live New Orleans Jazz Band on hand.
- Special Hurricane bar set up serving the drink that made New Orleans famous.
- Pre & Post game Super Bowl party with open premium bar Sunday, 12:00 – 5:00pm and Post Game 2 hours after the game clock hits double zero.
- Guests treated to Super Bowl pre-game ESPN Game Day coverage on large screen HDTVs, plasma televisions in a lounge atmosphere with soft furniture, private table rounds and high top tables to fill the hospitality area.
2013 Super Bowl XLVII Ultimate Tailgate menu prepared by Chef John Besh.
- Oyster Sliders
- Lamb Sliders
- Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Pork Sliders
- Meat Pies
- Crawfish Pies
- Jambalaya Balls
Food Station #1: Grillades and Grits
Food Station #2: Barbeque Shrimp
Food Station #3: Rare roasted Kobe beef Steak & Fries (matchstick French fries, béarnaise sauce)
Food Station #4: Raw bar/Seafood Display shrimp, oysters on the half shell, king crabs, stone crabs, lobsters, boiled crawfish, squid/cuttlefish ceviche, snow crab, crabmeat and tuna sushi
Food Station #5: Duck Andouille Gumbo
Food Station #6: Assortment of Desserts