Located directly across from the tournament grounds, guests are able to walk a short distance to the main entrance into the Tournament grounds. Other hospitality facilities, located on Azalea Drive and Magnolia Drive, rely on vehicle transportation in order to transfer their guests to and from the tournament grounds, whereas the Legends Club guests simply walk to and from the course at their own convenience. The map above indicates the exact location of the Legends Club in relation to the golf course.
Access to valet parking and National Hills Shopping Center parkingis reserved for the Legends Club Members ONLY.
- Reserved seating in climate controlled environment
- Premium catering with gourmet breakfasts, lunches and hors d’oeuvres
- Premium all day open bar
- Your corporate branding on lanyards, tables, and inside the club
- Upgraded closed-circuit LED televisions with an additional state-of-the-art sound system displaying golf scoring in real-time
- Chance to win Limited Edition Legends Club memorabilia
- Convenient valet parking
- Elegant decor, plants and flowers
Luxury hospitality for tournament patrons
Private VIP lounges
Premium food and beverage
Full business facilities
Wireless internet access